$24.952.70 shipping to all 50 states!
Capture Video Via USB
Need a way to capture your video and audio signals (RCA or S-Video) in through your computer’s USB port? If so, this adapter is what you’ll want. In addition, this adapter features an external snapshot button that lets you capture snapshots on-the-fly.
This USB capture device also comes with all of the software to get started creating your own video files from old sources. It is especially handy for getting old VHS tapes into a digital format. This device has been tested and works with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported).
How This Works
First, take the included software CD and install the video capture software. This will allow you to save your video in compressed formats such as Mpeg2 or AVI for instance. The software also comes with editing software for your own projects.
Once the software is installed, you just simply connect the attached USB cable to your computer and the RCA or S-Video from the source. The device will capture your content in real time while it plays from the source. So if you are trying to capture video that is an hour long, it will take an hour to capture it.
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 Compatible
• Includes Professional and easy to learn video editor software
• Popular USB 2.0 interface
• Capture Video and Audio though USB 2.0 interface
• Supports Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control
• Small and portable
• Can capture audio without the sound card
• Plug & play
• Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video